As a business person, sometimes just once after your meetings are over, you don’t want to have to put on your other hats—from email marketing, to reviewing analytics, to making social updates, the list goes on. In fact, most folks never quite get all of their daily marketing tasks done, because of the innumerable tasks they have to do on a daily basis.
However, there’s good news. Due to many of today’s technological evolutions, you don’t have to worry about cramming in time to complete some of these marketing tasks on your daily to-do list. Now there’s a solution to make implementing them much more efficient. Let’s look into marketing automation and how HubSpot and a certified HubSpot partner can help manage your marketing tasks for you.
What is marketing automation?
Marketing automation is designed to help you prioritize and distribute your marketing messages to your audience through personalized workflows. Still confused? Take a look into this quick video that provides digestible insight into a simplified way to understanding marketing automation.
As a marketer, it does not mean that your job is now irrelevant due to the marketing automation software. You still have to do your work. Just now with marketing automation, you are a bit more efficient. This means that with the help of the software, you will have more time without compromising the quality of the content you’ve produced. Your main task as a marketer is to generate traffic to the company, and by using the marketing automation software, you can easily turn visitors into sales-ready leads.
Marketers and businesses alike have opted to using marketing automation software since it allows you to target a specific list of contacts based on information and criteria specific your audience’s needs. Buyers want to purchase goods and services from companies that take time to talk to them. Meaning, your automated messages should be well detailed and tailored to answer any questions or concerns your audience has about their specific needs especially in relation to your products and services.
Today it's important to be present, be relevant and add value.—Nick Besbeas
With marketing automation, it’s easy to want to slide into the slippery slope of full automation, a stage where you start to look and sound robotic to your audience. To avoid this, learn some of these Dos and Don’ts to using marketing automation:
- After automating, DO revisit your goals. Many marketers who are using marketing automation software tend to automate everything. This can easily lead to old behaviors that can make you lose your clients. By revisiting your goals, you’ll create and manage workflows that lead to the results you want.
- Even though this automated process easier makes your marketing workflows much easier to manage, DON’T abuse the convenience of marketing automation. Your clients want to hear from you, not an automated message. So don’t show the back end. Listen to your audience and give them what they need by using marketing automation to set up lead nurturing workflows—providing your audience with solutions to their problems while getting them interested in your products and services at the same time.
- Ensure you DO integrate your inbound marketing strategy with the marketing automation. Your inbound marketing strategy aspires to provide valuable content to your clients and potential clients. Make sure that this does not change after using the new software. It should only help you become efficient and not to compromise your communication.
- DON’T forget your audience. Starting a business can be difficult, but staying in business is equally challenging. That is why most people focus to get new business and to close contract that they forget about their existing clients.
- DON'T broadcast general messages only. If you have adopted the use of the marketing automation software, there will be no need to broadcast messages that are only of general purpose to all your contacts. Most likely your general messages will be labeled as spam and your potential clients will not be able to read future emails.
How can you know if your business is ready for marketing automation?
You should consider automating your marketing process if your business fulfills the following characteristics:
- All or most your leads currently come from referrals.
- You have or want to have content about your products and services to share with prospects.
- You are looking for a way to increase ROI and build brand presence.
Keep in mind that marketing automation is not completely self-reliant. It will require your marketing team to rethink and work differently—especially if they are not experienced in using automation for all stages of the buyer’s journey. If that’s the case, consider working with a HubSpot partner to train your workforce.
Since using the HubSpot application right off the bat can be a bit complex and overwhelming, an experienced, certified HubSpot partner can help you generate leads and ROI among other personalized services best suited for your business goals and overall success by using this tool to its fullest potential. In fact, explore some of the services you will receive when working with a HubSpot certified agency:
- HubSpot implementation: HubSpot is an all-in-one software where the entire funnel is provided from blogging to analytics.
- HubSpot integration: HubSpot has teamed up with various companies in order to provide you with various integrable tools for your marketing and sales needs from Salesforce to SurveyMonkey.
- HubSpot training: HubSpot also provides free courses in order for more people to learn about the benefits of the inbound methodology. However, when working with a certified partner, an agency’s team members dive even further into the inbound methodology and are provided extensive training in order to best utilize HubSpot for any company's marketing needs.
- HubSpot management: Finally, as stated before, using the HubSpot platform can be a bit overwhelming. With that in mind, an agency is already well-versed in the software which takes out the unnecessary hassle. Let a certified partner personalize a marketing strategy for your company in order to manage all the aspects that make up a successful marketing strategy from content marketing to social media marketing and even email marketing management.
Take a break and let someone else where one of your many hats. When looking for a an agency, choose a certified HubSpot partner to use their marketing software especially marketing automation to handle all of your marketing needs.
For us, it’s not just about the numbers. It’s all about using those numbers to create mini miracles for your audience on a daily basis.—Direct Images Interactive
Subscribe to our BLOG
Stay in touch & learn how to attract customers, become a thought leader, create effective marketing campaigns, & more.
You might also be interested in: