Whether you’re a small business, a solopreneur, or part of a larger corporation, marketing management is likely one of the biggest challenges you face. Inbound marketing takes a significant amount of time and numerous trial runs to get it right.
And once you’ve discovered the best strategy for your business, adequate time is required to keep things rolling. In today’s economy, marketing is a continuous effort that yields the best ROI when done regularly and with some extent of frequency.
Benefits of Outsourcing Your Marketing Management
How do you find the time to conduct market research, create an effective strategy, test that strategy (perhaps multiple times), and manage the daily tasks involved? Fortunately for business owners and entrepreneurs, marketing management doesn’t have to be complicated.
With a knowledgeable and certified HubSpot Partner on your side, success with marketing is possible. Here are a few reasons to consider working with HubSpot:
- Effective, efficient, and timely actions;
- A professional take on your problem areas;
- Innovative and proven ideas;
- Industry expertise.
In addition to these benefits, managing marketing with a certified HubSpot Partner frees you up to spend time actually working your business—doing what you love.
How to Manage Marketing with a HubSpot Partner
So how does it work, leaving your marketing management to a HubSpot Partner? As with any working relationship, you may need to adjust your thinking. Though these Partners aren’t specifically inside your business, they know how to build a brand and get your name known, which results in more leads.
They work with you to learn the ins and outs of your company: what you do, who your customers are, what your goals are, your challenges, your strengths and weaknesses. But forming a solid relationship that leads to growth isn’t 100 percent up to your certified HubSpot Partner. You play a role, as well. Your effort and cooperation are crucial to a successful partnership. If you’re wondering how to manage marketing with a HubSpot Partner, here are some ideas:
- Communicate Honestly - Communication between you and your HubSpot Partner should always be free-flowing and honest. Be upfront about your goals for the partnership, the objectives you wish to accomplish for your company, and any challenges you’ve encountered. Without a clear understanding of where you are, a HubSpot Partner can’t effectively manage your marketing.
- Have an Open Mind - There may be times when your HubSpot Partner needs to be brutally honest with you and say something you don’t want to hear. Maybe you’ve been going about one aspect of your marketing all wrong and they have ideas you might not like. Remember, these people are experts, so keep an open mind about any changes they suggest.
- Be Flexible - As we mentioned at the beginning of this article, marketing is all about trial and error. Your Partner may encourage you to try one method and then suddenly switch to something entirely different. It’s all part of the process. You have to be able to trust that his or her experience and knowledge of your target market is what heads off these abrupt modifications.
Managing various marketing projects can be tricky, time-consuming, and sometimes overwhelming. Too much time devoted to marketing management leaves you struggling to accomplish anything else. But too little time devoted to marketing management means fewer leads, fewer sales, and less growth.
If you’re having trouble managing your marketing processes or would like more information about marketing management or how to manage marketing with a HubSpot Partner, schedule a consultation with one of our experts at Direct Images Interactive. We can help you attract leads and build your business with innovative and fresh inbound marketing techniques. Let’s see what we can do together.
Subscribe to our BLOG
Stay in touch & learn how to attract customers, become a thought leader, create effective marketing campaigns, & more.
You might also be interested in: